IQMAX will be installing an update to its SaaS production environment on 07/01/2015. This update will provide the following enhancements:
- Additional Sound options for Notifications
- Improved In App Notifications, including toasts.
- Notifications Settings has been renamed to Notification Escalation Rules
- Notification Escalation rules now support a repeat operation
- The Notification Escalation Rules, Unread Messages rule type has been renamed to Unread Conversation Escalation
- The Notification Escalation Rules, Unread Important Message rule type has been renames to Unread Important Conversation Escalation
- Added Notification Received Rules settings section to allow for notifications on received events, such as message received
- Added the ability for Email notifications to be delivered as plain text for devices that do not support html.
- The auto created push notifications option on initial login now targets the message received rules not escalation rules
- General UI improvements have been made to the Notification Rule setting section allowing for better creation, and editing, as well as ordering of the rule items.
- Added push notification disabled detection to the login page on supported device types (iOS and Android.)
- Added Notification Shared Delivery settings section to allow for shared contact delivery management
- Added the ability to Disable Notification rules granularly or for the entire rule type for Escalation, Received, and the Shared Delivery Notification items.
- Added the ability to change the mobile client label available from the About settings item.
- Fix for Android 5.0+ scrolling issues in certain screens.